The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. 954-773-2717 ... more >