Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. 954-751-0236 ... more >