She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. She was quite into the session. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. 954-710-3072 ... more >