Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. She was done up in a sexy skirt with pantihose and a sexy bra poking out from beneath her tank top. Her makeup was attractive and her face is beautiful. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". 954-694-3857 ... more >