I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. 954-526-7099 ... more >