Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. I am going to see her again this afternoon. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. 954-406-3545 ... more >