Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. No problem since her location was close to my place. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. 951-488-5811 ... more >