In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. 949-696-6711 ... more >