She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Ive seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. 949-696-3183 ... more >