We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! 949-339-8164 ... more >