She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? 948-861-1505 ... more >