She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. 941-977-1681 ... more >