Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. Very cool chick as well! Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. 864-651-7450 ... more >