In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. 864-568-2388 ... more >