She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. She was done up in a sexy skirt with pantihose and a sexy bra poking out from beneath her tank top. Her makeup was attractive and her face is beautiful. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. I am going to see her again this afternoon. 864-479-1671 ... more >