She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. 864-403-3873 ... more >