Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! 863-733-1654 ... more >