In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. Service: Very good...lots of energy. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. 863-303-1318 ... more >