Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. 862-420-5420 ... more >