We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. No problem since her location was close to my place. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. I am going to see her again this afternoon. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. 860-921-2602 ... more >