I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. The view from behind is simply outlandish! Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. 860-804-7259 ... more >