I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. What can I say that hasn't been said? Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. 860-553-9655 ... more >