When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! It was fantastic in every way. When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. 860-414-0887 ... more >