She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. 860-265-8378 ... more >