The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. She has a great ass! I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. 859-777-3338 ... more >