She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. We were giggling all the way. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. Her pictures do not do justice to how gorgeous and sexy she is in person. I met her at the location and when I first arrived I was blown away by such a beautiful smile, bright eyes and shiny hair. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. 859-475-4402 ... more >