Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. 858-888-9920 ... more >