For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. All in all, highly recommended. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. Truly outstanding and memorable. I will definitely repeat. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. 858-789-0336 ... more >