So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. Our session left me with ďa quiver down my backbone, and tremors all overĒ. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. 857-626-0993 ... more >