The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. 857-423-3006 ... more >