Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. 857-267-8081 ... more >