She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. 857-264-5395 ... more >