I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! She was extremely friendly, polite and appreciative, the kind of girl that you want to hear from, and go to meet. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. I had great experience with her. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. I am going to see her again this afternoon. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. The phone service and directions were professional. 857-232-5476 ... more >