I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. Service: Very good...lots of energy. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. I wasn't going to pass that up. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. 857-209-8776 ... more >