The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. 856-373-0640 ... more >