Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. She was quite into the session. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. I wasn't going to pass that up. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. Just saw her a few days ago. 854-105-4630 ... more >