When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. 850-799-0056 ... more >