Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? Service: Very good...lots of energy. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! She was done up in a sexy skirt with pantihose and a sexy bra poking out from beneath her tank top. Her makeup was attractive and her face is beautiful. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! 850-752-2499 ... more >