What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. 850-583-9829 ... more >