I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. She always makes me feel like a king. Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. I'm glad I met this little temptress. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! Nice body, and a very cute bum. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. 850-533-8196 ... more >