Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. We were giggling all the way. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. 848-863-4781 ... more >