She was quite into the session. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. Service: Very good...lots of energy. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. 847-447-6159 ... more >