She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. 843-630-6555 ... more >