The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. 843-310-5174 ... more >