I like her a lot, very pretty facially. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. 832-872-0482 ... more >