I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. I will definitely repeat. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. 832-843-8285 ... more >