She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. I like to earn my good reviews. 832-804-2519 ... more >