Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. The view from behind is simply outlandish! It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. 832-753-4285 ... more >