She is truly a gem. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! She has a great ass! For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. 832-743-8071 ... more >