We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. I am going to see her again this afternoon. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. 832-680-5599 ... more >